I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More sian

There was a news on our company today, and i couldn't make out if it should be considered a good or bad news.

The GM has been telling us that there was light at the end of the tunnel, and the news seemed to have showed us the light finally, yet the revelation of some interesting stories might have pretty much snuffed out my bargaining power in my job hunt. The worst scenario might even be that it totally killed my chance in getting a new job.

During the HOD meeting today, the GM told us that each department has to get ready for a new beginning. He was very optimistic, always has been. Well, i guess he has to be positive, you know, being the person at the top and supposedly the person to motivate the employees. As for me, i'm the employee and so i'm entitled to think negatively about the company.

I have a strong feeling that what i've done so far in the company may not be rewarded in the end when the operation resumes. I don't have the intention to stay for long anymore, but i do expect they show some appreciation to the employees who had gone through the tough times with them. Ya, i stayed put because of my contractual obligation and not loyalty, but that's beside the point. All i hope was just that i could add some values to my portfolio for my next job, rather than ruining it due to some unfavourable incidents that were not my doing but spilled over to me by virtue of being associated with the company.

Sigh, as if i'm not sian enough, this just added on to my sian-ness. Oh darn!

Labels:

I always believe in building own treasure of my heart, at times I don’t care people aware or not what I did for them, important I feel kind of great satisfaction

Ya, i agree, but if i don't get any satisfaction out of the things i do, then i guess money is kinda like a form of compensation. :P

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, September 05, 2006 @ 3:03 am: COE bidding
Monday, September 04, 2006 @ 3:29 am: Feeling sian
Friday, September 01, 2006 @ 2:36 am: It's a joyous day
Thursday, August 31, 2006 @ 2:01 am: A trip to cat city -- Day 1 (II)
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 @ 2:43 am: Stitches removed
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 @ 2:52 am: Gift vouchers
Monday, August 28, 2006 @ 2:21 am: The past weekend
Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 2:53 am: Busy and in pain
Thursday, August 24, 2006 @ 2:33 am: Lousy service at AM Bank
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 @ 5:02 am: A trip to cat city -- Day 1 (I)