I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, August 28, 2006

The past weekend

It was a boring weekend, again.

There was supposed to be a second post on my Kuching trip today but my attempt to upload the photos almost drove me crazy. I don't know if it was because of Blogger or Celcom 3G connection, i just couldn't get the images uploaded successfully, even when i tried loading them one-by-one. I'll see if i can find time to do it in the office tomorrow.

I'll be going to renew my Singapore PR tomorrow. I didn't apply for leave, so i'm just gonna call in the morning and ask for urgent leave. Hope it's gonna be a fast and smooth process. If i can get back to the office before 11pm, then perhaps i don't even have to apply for leave and can just take it as time-off.

I think the agony from my wisdom teeth extraction is finally over. There's no more pain and everything seems to be back to normal, except the stitches are still there. I think after the stitches are removed on Tuesday, there will be ulcers at the stitched area. I'll just have to be really careful when i brush my teeth.

I'm feeling rather sian lately. Not sure why. I think i need some excitement in life. Not sure what. Maybe i gotta make some changes to my lifestyle. Not sure how. I guess i'm just so unsure of how to live my life and where i'm heading for the future. I need to buck up.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Friday, August 25, 2006 @ 2:53 am: Busy and in pain
Thursday, August 24, 2006 @ 2:33 am: Lousy service at AM Bank
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 @ 5:02 am: A trip to cat city -- Day 1 (I)
Monday, August 21, 2006 @ 3:14 am: The third day
Friday, August 18, 2006 @ 3:21 am: Another wisdom teeth removal surgery
Thursday, August 17, 2006 @ 1:53 am: I need all the luck
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 @ 2:34 am: Dad, please stay
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 11:29 pm: No medical leave for me
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 3:31 pm: Non-working week again
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 2:49 am: Update on the job offer