I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I need all the luck

The wisdom tooth surgery is gonna happen tomorrow at 2pm. So i'm gonna be on medical leave after all.

A colleague of mine told me that he had a similar experience whereby one of his wisdom teeth was close to the nerves and he extracted it anyway. The nerves were bruised during the operation and one side of his cheek, jaw, lip and tongue were numb for months. The doctor prescribed Vitamin E for him to help in the healing of the nerves and he had to go back for check-up periodically. I guess this is something i would have to be mentally prepared for.

贝 has taken leave from work tomorrow to accompany me. We will get some insurance thingy done in the morning and then have lunch in Singapore before the surgery. I'm gonna have a sumptuous meal before i'm on a soft diet again for the following days. Well, if i'm really that suay (unlucky), then it may pretty well be the last meal that i could savour with all my sensation still intact. Somehow, i really wish i'm still wearing my jade pendant.

Hmm, maybe i worry too much. Actually there isn't a point for all these worries, as there's really nothing i could do now except to hope for the best.

Wish me luck!

Labels: ,

very pain 1 whatever Good luck and All the Best..lol

Thanks for your good wishes. I'm back alive. ;)

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, August 16, 2006 @ 2:34 am: Dad, please stay
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 11:29 pm: No medical leave for me
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 3:31 pm: Non-working week again
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 2:49 am: Update on the job offer
Monday, August 14, 2006 @ 3:31 am: Broken jade pendent
Sunday, August 13, 2006 @ 10:49 pm: I'm back, but upset
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 @ 2:12 am: Update on the fly
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 @ 2:54 am: Busy busy busy
Saturday, August 05, 2006 @ 2:51 am: My references were my angels
Thursday, August 03, 2006 @ 1:34 pm: I'm NOT a job hopper