I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, March 23, 2007

Random update

The company retreat ended at around 4pm+ yesterday. The second day was better as there were games at the beach. We were also given some preview on a new campaign that's gonna be launched soon. It was believed that it's gonna be a huge thing in Singapore and will bring in lots of sales for the company.

I picked up my car from the service center after leaving Sentosa yesterday. There was indeed no charges to the servicing nor the replacement car. Good. That's what i called customer service.

My PC is now officially dead due to the computer virus and needs to be reformatted. No one did it for me while i was away and so i'm still out of PC today. I couldn't do it myself too since i'd be having project meeting for both today and tomorrow. I think i'm the only one now in the whole company who's still without a usable workstation since the virus attack. That's kinda ironic considering i'm from the IT department.

We hope to move in to Singapore in April and are urgently looking for a place now. It's not easy because the property market in Singapore now is good and hence the rental is high too. With our limited budget, i think we would most probably end up renting a room and stay with strangers instead.

Labels: ,

No empty rooms at my place or I would be glad to have you two as my housemates. Haha. Good luck in looking for cheap rent. It is tough.

I think i would enjoy being your housemate too, you know, seeing you doing yoga every morning. ;)

Share your cogitation



Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 1:15 am: Away on company retreat
Monday, March 19, 2007 @ 3:56 am: Virus fighting week
Thursday, March 15, 2007 @ 4:56 am: System's still down
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 @ 3:25 am: System's down
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 4:17 am: Virus
Monday, March 12, 2007 @ 4:11 am: I have a witty boss
Friday, March 09, 2007 @ 3:26 am: Strike out with golfing
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 3:54 am: A disappointing film
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 3:42 am: Random update
Monday, March 05, 2007 @ 4:36 am: Car problem