I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, March 27, 2009

Stressed

Things at work cannot get any more stressful.

We are now entering the last stage of the project, the very critical stage. The system is planned to go live on 1-Apr, and we should be doing the final preparation now.

Yet, i'm deeply troubled by my marriage problems that i haven't been able to work productively. Due to the lack of sleep, i'm in a daze all day. Due to the excessive crying, my eyes are blurry all day. Due to the troubled mind, i couldn't concentrate on my work and haven't been doing the things that i ought to be doing.

This only proves that i am a lousy person with a weak mind and low EQ. I am not as good as they thought i'd be; i failed to segregate personal problems from work, and let it affected my performance. If this project fails, i'll take full responsibility for it. I will confess to my boss about my incapability.

It has been the toughest week of my life. I'm exhausted, mentally, emotionally and physically. But at lease i am still alive.

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger."

I have survived through a week of tormenting moments, i need to recharge, as i know there will be more coming, both from work and from home.

I really need to have a good rest this weekend.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 2:22 pm: Mistrust
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 11:45 am: Only left with love
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 2:24 pm: Reminding the vows
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 1:38 pm: Need to sleep desperately
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 1:17 pm: You cannot blame me
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 4:06 am: Obsession
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 2:55 am: Roller coaster
Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 3:32 pm: The truth is out
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 4:21 pm: I'm near, i think
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 3:56 am: Value conflicts