I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, March 23, 2009

You cannot blame me

No, really, you can't.

You can't fault me for putting up my feelings and the incident on my blog.

You probably will be upset, as you know full well that my best friends read my blog.

You probably will get angry even, for me to blog about the incident in details, for expressing my feelings without reservation here.

Please understand that none of what i am doing now is meant to hurt you, ridicule you, nor embarrass you.

It is not a form of revenge to you, for why should i even do that?

I do NOT hate you. There is no way i could ever hate you.

In case you haven't noticed, i could dislike a person very much, but i have never hated anyone.

In case you do not know, i am not a person who is capable of hating anyone, let alone you, the person whom i love deeply.

No, no, no, nothing written here is meant to mean anything malicious. It is not about you. It is about how i feel, and it is about how i want to keep myself sane and carry on.

You said you would not mind at all, but i don't know if that is true. After all, the days when i could fully trust you and believe your words have gone, destroyed by the lies and infidelity.

So i just want to make things clear -- no matter what i write on my blog, it cannot and should not be made as a justification for your behaviours if things turn bad.

Labels:

Be Strong and think rasionally..

Share your cogitation



Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 4:06 am: Obsession
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 2:55 am: Roller coaster
Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 3:32 pm: The truth is out
Saturday, March 21, 2009 @ 4:21 pm: I'm near, i think
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 3:56 am: Value conflicts
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 3:28 am: Not fine
Saturday, March 07, 2009 @ 5:09 pm: My eyes hurt
Thursday, March 05, 2009 @ 4:41 am: Thank you
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 @ 4:13 am: In KL
Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 4:28 am: Tough time