I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Smell

A few weeks back, i went back to our home to pick up my stuff in the afternoon. YY was at work. I went into our room, the room where we were supposed to express our love but i had stayed in for only a few months.

I am a person with a very keen sense of smell. When i went into the room, i could sense the familiar smell of 贝, which i missed so much. Yes, everyone has a distinct body scent, and his smell is so familiar to me. It had always given me a sense of security and serenity.

That made me sad, knowing that this smell is forever lost in my life already.

Then today, when he was back at my JB home to move his stuff, whenever he was near me, i sensed a different smell. It was a smell of lady perfume or cosmetic; it was a smell that was totally strange to me.

Yes, even the familiar smell was lost in him already. Now what he carries is the smell of that woman. It is obvious that he had been with that woman for these past few days; probably even this morning, he may have come to my home directly from her place.

It was yet another hard knock from the reality, telling me that everything is so real and forcing me to face the fact directly. This is a totally different man, as even his body scent had changed.

My 贝 was really dead already. And that really breaks my heart.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 11:23 pm: My theme song 63
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 11:13 pm: Clearing his stuff
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 9:38 pm: My theme song 62
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 9:30 pm: Looking good
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 5:57 am: My theme song 61
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 5:52 am: Worth it
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 4:55 am: My theme song 60
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 4:48 am: Do not give up on me
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 4:35 am: My theme song 59
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 4:15 am: Upset