I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Alone forever

Sometimes i think of my past and future, i've realised that i'm probably born to be alone.

My dad passed away when i was younger, and my only brother went to US and never wanna come back again. I've not seen my brother for 10 over years already. So it has always been just my mom and me.

When i was with 贝 and when we were married, i had thought that my life will never be alone again. I thought this man is gonna be with me forever, all the way till old age and till i die. I've imagined a blissful future whereby we will still be loving and happy even when our hair turned gray. So it turned out to be wishful thinking.

Yes, my family is with me now, but my mom, aunts and uncles will all leave this mortal world one day. I'm not closed with any of my cousins, and i can just forget about having a brother. Friends have their own families and can't be with me all the time. So i think about my future, i see a lonely old lady not having anyone by her side and die alone. That's a sad picture.

I'm alone, always have been and always will be.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:05 am: Shopping
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @ 4:22 pm: No more perfume
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @ 4:47 am: Closure
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 11:16 pm: It's all about his own happiness
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 10:09 pm: Weary smile
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:55 am: Wish him success
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:39 am: There is no white knight
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:26 am: Back at work today
Monday, July 06, 2009 @ 2:24 am: New place
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 6:14 pm: Sunday