I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Back at work today

Today is my first day back at work after a week's break. Big boss seemed to be waiting for me to return and got lots of things to discuss with me and for me to do. So it was a busy day for me.

I've not told him about the outstanding work that i've not done at all. I'm not sure how to tell him actually. Perhaps i should just tell him outright that he will never see that piece of work at all and might as well just fire me.

Have been having the urge to quit the job and go do something else, something that do not require too much of brain work. I am rather sick with everything now.

But then, got a call from a friend tonight and she told me to be grateful that i still have a well-paid job when there are so many people out there looking for a job like this. She reminded me that i should be thankful for having a boss who has been so understanding and supportive. She asked me why i am wasting my energy in feeling sad over a person who hurt me, rather than putting in effort in working for the person who has been helping me.

Yes, she's right. Focus on the things i have, and not the things i lost. I gotta constantly remind myself of this.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, July 06, 2009 @ 2:24 am: New place
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 6:14 pm: Sunday
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 5:02 pm: Fortune telling
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 9:24 am: Sleepless
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 8:22 am: Need vindication
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 5:02 am: What is love to me now
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 4:43 am: Always too late
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 3:07 am: Back in JB
Saturday, July 04, 2009 @ 8:04 pm: On the return bus
Saturday, July 04, 2009 @ 6:40 pm: Last day of short getaway