I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fortune telling

I took the quiz on Facebook: "How many times will you fall in love before you marry?"

And result is "3 times"!

You are sentimental and a little gullible. When you think your really in love they end it or cheat on you because you are not enough. Right now you are a little paranoid because of your first true relationship, but that will pass.


Gosh, is that freaky or what. It's as if talking directly to me!

This reminds me of something.

My mom and aunt actually went to see a fortune teller many years back and they asked him about my fortune. The fortune teller then told them that i'd have two marriages, and the second husband will love and dote on me very much, and the mother-in-law will also get along well with me.

At that time, mom was thinking about "relationship" instead of "marriage", and actually replied the fortune teller that, "Yes, that's true. My daughter's current boyfriend really treats her very well". She was thinking of my first relationship and the second one with YY, not realising that the fortune teller actually meant marriage.

Then the other day, YY's sister also told me that my mother-in-law went to see a fortune teller for the marriage problem that her son is having. Again, the fortune teller looked at my birth date and said that i'd have two marriages.

Well, i'm not a particularly superstitious person. I do not really believe in fortune telling 100%. Yet to have two different people telling the same thing is indeed a bit freaky.

And what's more ironic is the result of the quiz... fall in love 3 times?! Haha, ok, i guess i should choose to believe it, just so that i can have the hope to meet the person who truly loves me in future.

But then again, i really don't bet on it.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 9:24 am: Sleepless
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 8:22 am: Need vindication
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 5:02 am: What is love to me now
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 4:43 am: Always too late
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 3:07 am: Back in JB
Saturday, July 04, 2009 @ 8:04 pm: On the return bus
Saturday, July 04, 2009 @ 6:40 pm: Last day of short getaway
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 11:08 pm: Time will heal
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 9:52 pm: Another irony
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 7:33 pm: Third day at Genting