I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, July 03, 2009

Third day at Genting

Woke up today with warm sunshine, and now it's foggy and cold. It seems like whever we are out of the hotel room, the weather will become nice and cooling.

We didn't really do much here. Our days are all spent at cafe or in the hotel room, typing away on our laptops or talking.

Our short break here is about to end soon. One more day and i'll be back to the real world filled with stress and heart-breaking memories. It's also gonna be a brand new environment for me too.

I still can't sleep too well, even during this short break. My mind is still occupied with random thoughts and my heart ached.

I go to bed everyday missing 贝, and wake up with him on my mind. Throughout the day, my heart is just filled with sorrow and still missing him like crazy, wondering how he is and what he is doing. I'd often be reminded of the terrible things that he did to me and with that woman, and i'd have the urge of crying.

Yes, i'm hopeless. I know.

The difference in being here in Genting and back in SG/JB is that at least i am calmer, probably because of the weather or maybe away from work.

The outstanding work is still at the back of my mind, but i told myself not to worry about it until i'm back next week. I do not even dare to think about what will happen when i'm back at work, for i've done absolutely nothing on the work assignment at all. But then again, i should really stop thinking about it now.

How i wish our mind can just work like a TV, whereby we can just switch to the channel we want. In this way, we can just think of the good things and not the other stuff. I guess it does work this way for those with strong will-power.

Sadly, i'm just not one of them.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 2:05 am: An uninhibited place
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 1:41 am: The greatest betrayal
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 1:08 am: My theme song 99
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 12:50 am: The third party
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 12:05 am: Alone
Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 6:43 pm: Cold
Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 1:56 am: Guy's guilt
Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 1:27 am: Relaxing
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:06 pm: On the bus
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 12:26 pm: Travelling alone