I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Closure

Went back to SG home tonight (or rather, last night since it's over 12am already).

My purpose of going back there was to meet up with YY. I need closure, real closure in that i want to confront him in person, asking all the WHY WHY WHY directly to him despite knowing there would actually be no answers at all. What i want was basically just to let go of the resentments and anger that were burdening my heart. It was like an indictment towards him.

He kept quiet and just sat there not looking at me. I knew that he felt very sorry and even sad. I'm not sure if he listened carefully to all that i had said, but then i just cried while pouring out all the fury and sorrow in me. At least he did not talk back at me in bad attitude like he had done all the time previously.

I can't say for sure if this eliminated the anger in me, and for sure it did not remove my sorrow, but at least i do feel a bit better now.

I can't carry this baggage in me forever. I gotta let it out, and it's very important that i achieve some kind of closure on this whole affair.

And i think i've done that finally.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 11:16 pm: It's all about his own happiness
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 10:09 pm: Weary smile
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:55 am: Wish him success
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:39 am: There is no white knight
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:26 am: Back at work today
Monday, July 06, 2009 @ 2:24 am: New place
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 6:14 pm: Sunday
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 5:02 pm: Fortune telling
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 9:24 am: Sleepless
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 8:22 am: Need vindication