I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sleepless still

Yes, i said that i was dead tired, but i can't fall asleep.

Too sad, too many things on my mind...

Since the onset of this event, i've not had a real good night's sleep at all. Despite that, i've not taken a single sleeping pill nor had any alcoholic drinks. I do not want myself to become reliant on these addictives, especially when i'm desperately in need of sleep and my mind is weak. I may just get addicted easily.

So you see, my mind may be not strong enough (yet) to not think about the past and the unhappy events, but my will-power is strong enough to carry me on to the right path.

I'd be lying if i say that there have absolutely been no occassion where i actually thought of hurting myself during this whole ordeal. Of course i had those bad flashes, like cutting myself with knife or jump out of the window when i looked out from the room where i stayed before. But then, my will power managed to stop myself from actually carrying it out; i quickly switched my thought to my family and friends, and i constantly reminded myself of the moral value that i strongly believed in, "do unto others as you would have others do unto you." I'd never want any of my love ones to harm themselves, as this would simply break my heart. Hence i would never do that to them either.

So i gotta keep myself sober. I must keep my head clear so that i'll be able to discern negative thinking and stop it in time.

It's gonna be a long journey, but i'm gonna walk it the right way.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 4:25 am: Sad still
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 3:27 am: Dead tired
Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 9:22 pm: Project management and marriage
Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 3:59 am: Training today
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 4:34 am: Other outstanding posts
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:58 am: A trip to cat city -- Day 3
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:32 am: Long outstanding post
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:25 am: Alone forever
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:05 am: Shopping
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @ 4:22 pm: No more perfume