I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Other outstanding posts

Gosh, that was not easy really, to look back at the pictures and be reminded of the time 贝 and i spent happily together. The tough part lies in knowing that these are the past moments that shall never return nor will repeat again.

Well, at least i've concluded all the outstanding posts that involved us. The rest were all my business trips overseas when i took the chance to go visiting on my own. Yet even though none of the photos has him inside, he was actually with me in my heart where i went. Every place i been to, he was actually part of the memory, whether or not he was physically with me. So he was never absent from any part of my memory.

Of course, he never knew or appreciate that. On the contrary, for him, not all part of his memories had me inside; the past 5 months of his memories were built with that China woman without me in it at all. It was only between them. The memories of the two 贝s had officially ceased on 31-Jan-09, just one day after we returned from BM for the CNY holiday and our Chinese wedding tea ceremony. That was the day he stepped into that evil place of exotic massage center and met that Satan woman for the first time, tempted by her and took the road of no return from then on.

Anyway, back to my outstanding posts. I will surely take the time to slowly complete all the ones on my business trips and visits overseas. Well, now that my life is no longer filled with 贝, 贝, 贝, and i'm stuck in a rented room after work, having no TV or other entertainment, all i could do is either blogging or reading.

(Yes, i know i should join some activities and go out more. I will... eventually.)

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:58 am: A trip to cat city -- Day 3
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:32 am: Long outstanding post
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:25 am: Alone forever
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 3:05 am: Shopping
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @ 4:22 pm: No more perfume
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 @ 4:47 am: Closure
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 11:16 pm: It's all about his own happiness
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 10:09 pm: Weary smile
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:55 am: Wish him success
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 3:39 am: There is no white knight