I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, June 16, 2006

The fourth day

Today is the last day of my planned medical leave. Darn, good time just never lasts.

For the past two days, i was writing a story for my Chinese blog. It was something that i had always wanted to do but didn't really get around to it. I figured that this week would be a good time for me to finish up writing that little story since i have plenty of time at home. I'm really glad that it was finally completed, but that also means that i didn't spend time writing about my surgery at all.

Other than being a Chinese writer, i had also watched three animated cartoons that 贝 downloaded for me. He wanted to cheer me up after seeing my bloated sulky face for days. It was very sweet of him, but the problem was that i couldn't laugh without feeling the pain at my swollen jaw. So i gotta giggle instead of laughing out loud whenever there was a funny scene. And too bad that i was never those giggling type of gal, so i sucked at it.

This is the fourth day after the operation and i've finally started eating some real food other than congee. Of course, i still gotta keep to food that requires minimal chewing, such as roti soaked in Milo and soggy mee suah. Well, it may sound repelling, but after having days of congee for all three meals, anything else would be considered delicacies.

I'll start blogging about the surgery now and it may take some time, as i seriously can't recall too much of it already.

Oh, and here's something disgusting that happened just hours ago, when i told 贝 about it in MSN:

PinPin: yucks!!!
贝: what's so yucks?
PinPin: this morning hor...
PinPin: i pang sai mah
PinPin: but watery one lah
PinPin: bcoz i've been eating soft food
PinPin: then hor, bcoz i've just flushed the toilet bfore pang sai so cannot flush again loh
PinPin: so hor, i put down the cover and din flush loh
PinPin: then just now flushed after the water was full, and then opened the cover
PinPin: yucks...
PinPin: so smelly
PinPin: until the whole 2nd floor got smell of my shit
PinPin: wahahahaha....
贝: eee....
PinPin: dun worry, the smell will have been cleared bfore u get back lah
PinPin: actually hor... now not so smelly oledi lah
PinPin: wahahaha....

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, June 14, 2006 @ 10:15 pm: I'm sick of congee
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 10:38 pm: I'm back alive
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 3:06 pm: I'm nervous
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 1:16 pm: One year old
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 3:01 am: A rainy and boring Sunday
Friday, June 09, 2006 @ 1:56 pm: TGIF
Thursday, June 08, 2006 @ 1:39 am: How rumours spread
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 @ 5:47 pm: A visit to the dentist
Monday, June 05, 2006 @ 2:16 pm: The past weekend
Friday, June 02, 2006 @ 1:57 am: I'm troubled