I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, October 27, 2006

One more day to go

Gosh, time really flies. Tomorrow will be my last day in the company.

While i'm feeling happy about leaving this place, there's also this invisible pressure that's getting more and more nerve-wracking as i'm approaching the day to start the new job. I kept having this little voice in my head, repeatedly asking, "will i be able to cope with the new job?", "will i screw things up?", "what if the boss is very nasty?", "what if the colleagues don't like me?" ...

I know having all these thoughts are just putting undue pressure on myself, but i just couldn't get 'em out of my head. So perhaps indulging in reading comics is a way for me to take my mind off these self-inflicted worries. And that's precisely what i've been doing (still) lately, reading comics all day long, even in the office.

On an unrelated note, i sprained my left hand again during golfing on last Sunday. I've hoped that it would recover by itself but i doubt it's gonna happen. It's not really painful. I just feel uncomfortable when moving my left hand and fingers. I guess i really need to see the Chinese physician again. I think i must have been gripping the golf clubs the wrong way and hence i always hurt myself with the swing. I must correct it before this becomes a chronic injury.

Labels:

It's ok to read a little comic. I did that even on my first day at work. Hehe.

Good luck, girl... on your next job. I will be reading about it. Hehe.

Thanks, kid. ;)

Let's see if we would run into each other one day...

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @ 6:06 pm: A farewell to an erstwhile friend
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @ 3:38 am: Counting down
Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 4:04 am: Golfing today
Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 4:31 am: I'm a woman
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 6:28 pm: Calling in sick yesterday
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 @ 3:46 am: Washing car, golfing, and raining
Sunday, October 15, 2006 @ 8:22 pm: Tipsy, golfing, and another new toy
Friday, October 13, 2006 @ 2:50 pm: Our differences
Thursday, October 12, 2006 @ 3:47 am: No water supply
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 @ 4:27 am: Never trust the management