I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Crying quota

All my friends are worried about my excessive crying. I am worried too actually, but i am just so overcome by sadness and heartache that i really do not know how to let it out except crying.

LF was mad at me, and told me that she does not want to see my blog mentioning about me crying again. Then we came to an agreement that i will give myself a daily quota for crying. I can only cry once per day, and if i overuse the quota, i'll have to pay my housemate SGD10 everytime.

I told my housemate this and she was delighted. She said with the rate i'm going, she may be able to get her one-month rental fully subsidised by my crying quota. Of course, she was teasing me, and her real intention was for me to stop crying too.

Yes, it is really not worth it if i were to go blind for this kind of man. When i was/am crying my eyes out, he was/is having all the fun and laughter with that woman. If he has had even the slightest thought and care for me, he would not have gone so far as what he had done. My crying face, which once had been something that he devoted his life to eliminate so much, had never appear in his head even once when he was dating and f*cking that woman. Basically, two of them were/are just having the time of their lives when i was/am suffering emotionally and physically, while jeopardizing my health.

I can't stop crying completely now because my love was too deep and not as short-lived like his. So the best i can do for now is to control myself from crying too much. Then i'll work from there... ok, i will observe this quota closely.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 4:41 am: My theme song 45
Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 4:36 am: Too sentimental
Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 3:45 am: My theme song 44
Friday, June 05, 2009 @ 5:09 pm: I could have been her
Friday, June 05, 2009 @ 7:55 am: My theme song 43
Friday, June 05, 2009 @ 7:20 am: Meet up with old friend
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 7:07 am: My theme song 42
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 6:20 am: Void of love
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 4:29 am: My theme song 41
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Gotta stop crying