I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Void of love

I can't remember when was the last time my 贝 hugged me, held me tight in his arms, and kissed me tenderly. It seems to be such a long time ago that i can't even remember the feeling anymore.

For so many years, whenever i was down and sad, i had him with me. When i was in my most difficult time, i had him by my side, being my pillar of strength.

Suddenly, all these were lost within such short time. In my most depressed time now, i only have myself, hugging my little pillow, crying my eyes out.

I may not have anyone hugging and kissing me for many years to come. There is no one to miss and to love; similarly, there is no one missing me or loving me anymore. My heart is void. The feeling of loneliness can be heart wrenching.

(Ok, i know that i am loved by many people -- mom, aunts, friends... but i am talking about the love for the better half of your life.)

The pain still wouldn't go away. My heart is still hurting, very much. The nearer i am to the final ending, the more painful it is. That is probably why i refuse to let it go in my heart, even though it is hurting so much, for i'm apprehensive of the future, where my heart and my life will be void of love.

But then, the time will come, very soon actually, when i have to let it go no matter what. I must.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 4:29 am: My theme song 41
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Gotta stop crying
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 5:47 pm: My (and his) theme song 40
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 5:42 pm: Solving puzzle
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 7:52 am: My theme song 39
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 7:36 am: Purpose
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 7:16 am: My theme song 38
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 6:53 am: When love dies
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 3:23 pm: My theme song 37
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 3:09 pm: Irony