I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some phrases

Here are some phrases a friend sent to me in email. I've actually seen some before, but then found it very meaningful and decided to put it up here in my blog:

  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

  • No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

  • Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have..

  • To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

  • Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

  • Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

  • There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

  • Being happy is the priority of living. If you wanna be sad,be sad for something that's worth it.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 4:25 am: I need to sleep well
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 3:57 am: DIY 30-Hour Famine (I)
Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 1:31 am: Am back, alive
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 4:48 am: Weekend activity
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 6:13 pm: MC
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 1:01 am: Washington DC - Day 1 (III)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 3:58 am: Down mood
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 6:07 pm: Unwell
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 11:12 pm: Headache
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 5:42 am: Two decades of friendship