I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Packed again

I'm so sick of this packing, unpacking, packing, unpacking...

Uh huh, was just done with my packing. Am flying to KL again for three days and will be back on Thursday evening flight. Gotta wake up at 5am tomorrow, but i'm not feeling sleepy yet.

I didn't go to office today and work from "home" instead. Woke up still feeling miserable and decided to call in sick. So i sms-ed boss that i would be seeing a doctor and get a MC, which i didn't do in the end. I'm not gonna apply for any leave unless boss asks me about it. Hey, i did work even though i wasn't physically in the office. In fact, i worked longer hours than i would have if i were in office.

Anyway, i'm feeling better already. Will have to see my staff tomorrow, so i'd better not look like a sick person.

Labels:

remember go and get yourself some nice dresses for this CNY to cheer you up! I tell you a secret, ...I just bought 2 new dresses ...aiya can't resist after I tried them on...so nice on me.... I am so tempted to wear it now....

Girl, what happened to your resolution of no more new clothings for you??? Aiyo, just two months into year 2010 and you broke it already!

Share your cogitation



Monday, February 08, 2010 @ 3:17 am: Unwell
Saturday, February 06, 2010 @ 7:26 am: In pain
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 @ 6:26 am: Random updates
Monday, February 01, 2010 @ 9:08 am: On turning 35
Monday, February 01, 2010 @ 8:57 am: Back in SG
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 2:32 pm: The journey to USA
Monday, January 25, 2010 @ 10:25 am: At Changi Airport
Monday, January 25, 2010 @ 2:51 am: Going to USA
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 4:58 am: Down again
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 4:52 am: These three days