I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New umbrella

I lost my umbrella on the trip to Desaru church camp in June. I've been umbrella-less for more than a month. During this time, everytime when it rained in the morning, i would have to borrow an umbrella from the maid, and the umbrella is actually a kid umbrella that my landlady's daughter used previously.

You may wonder why i didn't just go get a new one, since umbrellas are sold everywhere. Well, that's because i had placed an order with Siang for her to help me to get one from Japan.

Uh huh, i have a brand new umbrella now, all the way from Japan. It is flat and not too bulky, so it saves space and fits nicely in my bag.



I've also asked her to buy an umbrella bag for me. It is for putting the wet umbrella so that the water does not drip on the floor when carrying around.



And finally i can see something that is not made in China!



Hope i won't lose the umbrella again.

Labels:

ah, you did not open it to have full view.

better don't be so careless anymore lor - this is not typical made in china umbrella (you sure not only the bag) and it's from your good friend :)

Share your cogitation



Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 1:21 am: The past weekend
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 3:31 am: Updates in short
Thursday, July 22, 2010 @ 1:38 am: On the cab
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 3:52 am: Random updates
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 3:41 am: Monday's dinner
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 11:37 pm: Dinner
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 1:23 pm: End of the mania
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 3:47 am: A song with some random thoughts
Friday, July 09, 2010 @ 1:25 pm: Mobile blogging
Friday, July 09, 2010 @ 1:23 pm: TGIF