I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, March 09, 2012

Blogging with a new toy

I am now writing this post on a Samsung Galaxy Tab. And when I said writing, I meant saying it out rather than typing.



Yes, I am using the voice recognition function to write this post. The words will be written out by me just speaking.



And no, in case you are wondering, I did not buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I borrowed this from the company. This is a spare they have and so I can use this as long as there is no new sales person joining the company and require it.

After playing with the tab for 2 days, it kinda changed the perception I had on android. I like it, especially the size. I am so tempted to get one of my own.

Of course, I am also tempted to get the new iPad, but then I have been considering to get iPad2 for the longest time and in the end still didn't get it until now the new version has been released.

Anyway, this voice recognition thing is really neat. I would say it has more than 80 percent of accuracy. As for the 20 percent, it may be due to my diction rather than the technology.

[After i copied the note from the tab to Blogger, I gotta amend some of the words because of the odd capitalisation of the letters.]

Labels:

hold still, rumor ipad3 is coming out already.

hmm, wonder if it could be used to practice your speech for the presentation in coming weeks, try to score 100% accuracy :). don;t get too indulged till you miss to prepare for your slides (again) lor. cheers.

It was already out this morning and called "The New iPad", not "iPad3". SG will get it next week i think...

Share your cogitation



Sunday, March 04, 2012 @ 11:49 pm: Hectic March
Thursday, March 01, 2012 @ 4:40 am: Leap year
Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 1:30 pm: At Senai Airport
Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 4:25 am: Recent hot topics
Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 4:53 am: Working from home
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 @ 1:19 am: Downgraded
Monday, February 20, 2012 @ 1:45 am: Miserable weekend
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 @ 5:55 am: All girls' Valentine's Day
Monday, February 13, 2012 @ 4:08 am: Amusing price tag
Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 3:34 am: Back at home