I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, August 15, 2005

Layout template corrected

I've finally completed the layout template of my blog. Initially i intended to change the entire layout and spent a few days looking for a new template. However, in the end i still decided to use back the original layout and fix the problem of not displaying correctly in Firefox.

In addition, i've also made some improvements:
  1. Move the "My Links" menu at the side bar to the end, and change the blogger icon.

  2. Sort the "Archives" menu in descending order (latest month first).



  3. List the Archives by title index.



  4. Enable peek-a-boo comments on the main page


I'm really glad that i'm finally done with fixing the template and also quite happy with the improvements. Hope whoever reads this blog will like it too.

Labels:

I also have problems with my blog in Firefox. This bothers me as I prefer Firefox.

What did you have to do to your template to correct this problem.

Thank you.

Bill Lambert

Firefox is very strict on the HTML code. You must ensure your code complies with the W3C standard to get your Web page displayed correctly.

What i did was to study my template carefully and amend the code that was not standard-compliance. W3C specification on CSS and HTML are good references for checking your code.

Share your cogitation



Saturday, August 13, 2005 @ 1:21 am: Is the end near already?
Friday, August 12, 2005 @ 2:32 am: Taman Sampah
Thursday, August 11, 2005 @ 3:39 am: Pu'er tea
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 @ 2:43 am: Happy 40th birthday, Singapore
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 @ 2:40 am: It's just a freakin' steering wheel lock!
Monday, August 08, 2005 @ 2:34 am: Change of layout
Saturday, August 06, 2005 @ 4:49 am: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Friday, August 05, 2005 @ 3:00 am: Who is there to protect us?
Thursday, August 04, 2005 @ 3:09 am: 3G = Goof, Giggle, Grumble
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 @ 2:26 am: Things to do at work when you're stuck in a dead-e...