I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, November 24, 2005

And the result is...

The image host that i'm using has been down for a few days and some images on my blog couldn't be displayed at all. Well, can't demand too much from something that was given out for free i guess. I'm now contemplating uploading the images to Blogger, but that would mean to change the links for all the previous post. Oh darn!


Yes, i passed, i passed, i passed!!!



I passed the Basic Theory Driving Test!

And it took me less than 20 minutes to complete a 50-minute test of 50 questions. It was really easy, so so so much easier than i've expected. I don't understand how my ex-colleagues who are Malaysians and have been driving for so many years could fail the test. The questions weren't difficult at all!

Ok, i'm not being cocky here... well, maybe i am. Whatever. I passed the test with one attempt so i should be able to brag about it for at least, erm, today, right?

Anyway, so many people had told me how tough the test would be with all the detailed questions. They told me that i gotta memorize EVERYTHING in the handbook to pass the test. And all these people who gave me these advice were experienced Malaysian drivers, so of course i believed them.

I would be lying if i say i wasn't pressurized at all before the test. Yes i was. I only managed to read through the handbook twice rather quickly and could hardly remember all the numbers about what legal alcohol level lah, how far to put the vehicle breakdown sign lah, what is the distance that a vehicle is not allowed to park from a fire hydrant lah... You know, Singapore government is so rigid and so fond of being precise, i was so worried that the test would be filled with all these questions. To my relief, they were testing us on more practical stuffs than the useless numbers. I mean, tell me, can you really tell visually, without measuring, how far is 20 meters?

Well, maybe i was lucky to have easy questions. But i would rather to think that i'm smart. You see, if i fail, i'm unlucky; if i pass, i'm good. That's how my world works.

Darn, i was good.

Labels: ,

I sure hope it will be easy for me. Planning to convert my licence soon.

And I like the way you make your work.

For a smart kid like you, i'm sure you'll be able to pass the test easily as well.

Just make sure you don't have too much beer the day before the test. :P

so I am still a kid, eh...

Ho Yeah !

Share your cogitation



Monday, November 21, 2005 @ 4:01 am: Taking time off from blogging
Saturday, November 19, 2005 @ 6:23 pm: I must have gone bonkers
Friday, November 18, 2005 @ 3:21 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, November 17, 2005 @ 4:43 am: Basic Driving Theory Test
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 @ 4:47 am: What i'm reading now
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 @ 3:41 am: Caltex Neighbourhood Rewards
Sunday, November 13, 2005 @ 9:01 pm: Mmmm, Swiss Fondue...
Friday, November 11, 2005 @ 10:41 pm: We are different, just like everyone else
Friday, November 11, 2005 @ 5:51 pm: Consultants... don't you just love 'em?!
Thursday, November 10, 2005 @ 3:37 am: Snooker U