I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Car-less again

The car agent just picked up the car from me about half-an-hour ago.

So that's it. I am back to no-car status. It's back to public transport tomorrow.

Felt very sad today, probably because knowing that the car would finally be sold today, the first SG car that both YY and i bought together.

We would be selling the car this year too, as we had planned to change our Sunny to Sylphy. Never did i expect that i'd be selling the car in this manner instead.

Yes, this is yet another sad event, similar to that day when i watched him moving stuff out from my JB home. It's like saying goodbye slowly, bidding farewell to our memories piece-by-piece. It just cut through my heart.

I cried through the whole journey from my office back to where i stay now. I parked my car and waited for the agent to show up, and still crying non-stop. I just felt very very very sad.

(Ok, i was crying for the first time today, even though it was a long one. So technically i did not exceed my crying quota.)

I hated that car actually. It was the car that YY used for his extramarital affair. He drove that car to meet her, and drove that car to KL with her for fun and sex. It disgusted me very much whenever i was in the passenger seat, knowing that China woman had been sitting at the exact seat that i was sitting, probably holding hands with YY or even touching him.

Yet, the car was also part of our sweet memories. That's why i mourned for it, for the lost of everything that was supposed to be and never will be ever again.

I am so very sad.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 1:26 pm: My theme song 67
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 1:16 pm: A trap
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 3:52 am: Stereotype
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 12:51 am: My theme song 66
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 12:49 am: Perfume
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 12:34 am: My theme song 65
Monday, June 15, 2009 @ 12:18 am: Prophecy
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 11:31 pm: My theme song 64
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 11:28 pm: Smell
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 11:23 pm: My theme song 63