I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sick

I am down with flu and feeling miserable now. Am having fever, sore throat and coughing.

Had seen the doctor this afternoon and he asked me to rest for a day. Then I told him that I am on business trip and hence gotta work.

Uh huh, i still went to the office and had team meeting for the whole day even though I was already sick when I woke up this morning. I did my best to keep myself awake but still dozed off for about 5 min in the meeting after i've taken the medication. Oh, and I wore a mask in the office so that I won't pass the flu virus to the colleagues, especially when CNY is just around the corner.

Just took the medicine and am going to bed soon. Hope I can recover before CNY.

Labels:

a lot of people in my office too are coughing (me too). the air is really bad these days, it's like polluted with germs and viruses. try drinking a lot of water and don't miss your medicine schedule, and also don't sleep late so that your fortified antibody able to beat the disease. you "gotta" recover, and not gonna have miserable 2012 cny with your friends and families. think about the yummy food in cny, if you fell sick then it's a real real pity!

cheers, and hopefully work is smooth sailing :).

Share your cogitation



Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 4:42 am: An over-priced haircut
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 4:04 am: At KL
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 @ 4:32 am: Still no TV
Monday, January 09, 2012 @ 1:15 am: New TV
Monday, January 09, 2012 @ 12:02 am: Freebie
Thursday, January 05, 2012 @ 2:46 am: Hot weather
Tuesday, January 03, 2012 @ 1:12 pm: At Senai Airport
Sunday, January 01, 2012 @ 6:21 pm: Amazed
Sunday, January 01, 2012 @ 5:30 am: Bye-bye 2011 and hello 2012!
Saturday, December 31, 2011 @ 2:55 am: Free TV and DVD player