I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Yesterday

Well, if you are wondering, i did not cry yesterday... at least not until it passed 12am.

Early in the morning, i received email and sms from LF, asking me if i wanna go catch a movie together since she was coming into SG for her project work. I knew that she didn't want me to be alone and immerse in sorrow. Her gesture of great friendship really touched me.

As i had another appointment after work and couldn't make it for a movie, we decided to meet for a dinner. I will write about the dinner and post up the pictures of the food in a separate post (as it's getting late now and i really ought to sleep early).

All in all, it was a nice evening with a good friend. By the time i got back to my rented place, it was already near 11pm. Then i was checking emails and my FB, and somehow i started reading some of my old blog posts from last year. Don't ask me why i did that; seriously, i do not know why.

It was definitely a wrong move. As i read through the painful feelings expressed in words, i was reminded of the heartache and agony that i've gone through, and my tears started rolling down. It was just for a short while that i told myself to switch off the laptop and go to bed, as it was already 1am+.

Despite that, i think i should give myself a pat on the shoulders for surviving through the day without breaking down. It wasn't perfect, but at least i've marched a small step forward.

Lastly, thanks angel for the wonderful and beautiful sketches with words of encouragement and concern. I'm starting to get jealous of your talent!





Labels:

yes, sleep early. don't hurt yourself and stay healthy :)

i browsed a few times of your last year postings and it is mixture of heartache and anger every time i read what had happened to you (and keeps me got to do something to cheer you, if you don't mind). i hate when you equated it with drama - what had happened to you is NOT drama. NOT drama, drama is scripted and entertains , but your life is reality.... sigh ...

you did good already. you got to let go the sad past in order to move to a brighter happier future. yes, the path is difficult, but you have many people, especially your 6 great friends to guide and to support you. and you have to trust yourself can do it :). keep it up gal. don't give up yourself! make this september onwards your new chapter of life and don't think the past as misery but more of a "blessing". be positive!

ah, if you are able not to cry for 3 months, i write you a song (to think of it, it's obviously impossible because i don't know how to play piano or guitar, uh oh). before that, here's another meagre drawing to cheer you (uh, probably you got angrier instead)
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1528/patp.jpg

cheers!

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 4:46 am: It's this day again
Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 4:54 am: Back to school
Friday, August 27, 2010 @ 2:50 am: Unwell and down
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 4:46 am: Sad news from Philippines
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 @ 4:43 am: My blog revealed
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 @ 2:28 am: On the cab
Monday, August 23, 2010 @ 4:31 am: Mistake rectified
Monday, August 23, 2010 @ 3:59 am: The past week
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 3:17 am: Late night again
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 2:57 am: On the cab